Tuesday, September 25, 2007

FLAT C ON 6/F FU YUEN BUILDING



... or rather "A" component of flat "C". My apartment was once a larger apartment which has now been divided into 3 smaller apartments. I live in the "A" unit, which may or may not be the smallest of the three. Luckily I have ample sunlight and a view of the street.

My place is located in the district of Wan Chai, not to be confused on the MTR schedule with the district Chai Wan. It is on a heavy pedestrian street, within a short walk to the subway, and surrounded by street markets. I am nearly settled in. My bed and desk will be delivered tomorrow evening, so I can stop working and sleeping on the floor.

4 comments:

Evan Marnoch said...

Awesome. Good to hear you're sorta settled in. The place looks pretty cool. Lets see some photos of the view you have. Do it.

zach pauls said...

i need to get a screwdriver first. they installed these crazy security windows on the 6th floor. so i will be be taking off the bars, hopefully today.
i will upload outside shots soon.

Adrian Benoit said...

Looks pretty posh dude! how's the beard coming? Wow, I thought that Evan was hogging the blog again... but you wrote on your own blog. nice!

I ditto evan's comment. Can't wait to see out the window! I'll send you pics/scans as soon as i get them, I was thinking about setting up a blog or a website, and I got half-way through both, so once I decide and Finish one, I'll let you know!

Later ZP!
Have some McDonalds for me!

Anonymous said...

i guess they don't appreciate jumpers the same way we do...looks like the right fit, do you have any drawings of it yet? I'm curious as to the size, amount of light, views, circulation!, storage!, if they exist, etc...